Jewellery microscope OZG-4 The specialist for jewellers and the gem industry
For technical questions please contact:
- The KERN OZG series has been specially developed for jewellers and mineral observations in the gem industry. Precious stones and gems can be checked and handled with this stereo zoom microscope.
- You have a choice of a strong halogen transmitted illumination unit as well as halogen incident and transmitted illumination variants, each with an additional frontal illumination
- As well as very good optical characteristics, these models form an ideal package with their dark field unit with object clamp which is included with the delivery
- The KERN OZG 493 is fitted with a column support as well as an integrated halogen light unit with reflected and transmitted light
- The KERN OZG 497 has a arm curved stand, which is extremely flexible as it can be tilted and rotated Together with the powerful illumination units, which also includes a single fiber. This is an ideal solution for jewellers and the gem industry
- There is a range of eyepieces available as accessory options
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version
- Jewellers and Jewellery industry
- Samples with focus on spatial dimensions (depth, thickness), zoom for variable magnification, special stand for processing workpieces e.g. gems, components, precious stones
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Dimmable lighting
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Eye distance: 55.0 - 75.0 mm
- dioptre compensation both sides
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
KERN OZG 493
- Magnification ratio: 5,1:1
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 310 × 170 × 350 mm
- Net weight approx. 5,348 kg
KERN OZG 497
- Magnification ratio:6,7:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 340 × 235 × 580 mm
- Net weight approx. 12,373 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.