Metallurgical inverse microscope OLM-1 The inverted metallurgical microscope for professional applications
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OLM-1 range is part of the range of inverted microscopes and stands out through its design which is ergonomic, robust and extremely stable. This range, with its large working distance is, for example, particularly suitable for surface quality testing of raw materials and finished products in industry
- Strong and infinitely adjustable 50 W halogen illumination unit ensures the optimum illumination of the materials to be tested
- As standard, the OLM-1 range is fitted with a trinocular eyepiece tube
- A simple polarising unit (analyser and polariser) is included with delivery
- A large mechanical stage is included with delivery as standard.
- Further options such as, for example, a large selection of objectives can be integrated as accessories
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery
- Metallurgy, material testing, quality assurance
- Opaque and thick samples, workpieces (surfaces, fold lines, coatings)
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 747×271×379 mm
- Net weight approx. 12,968 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.