Transmitted light microscope OBN-14 The fluorescence microscope for the professional user
For technical questions please contact:
- The fluorescence microscope in the series is based on the usual high quality and versatility of the OBN series. The outstanding, stable design in combination with high-quality optics set the standard in fluorescence microscopy in this class.
- The powerful, dimmable 20W halogen illumination unit (Philips) and a 100W Epi fluorescence illumination unit (OBN 147/ OBN 148) ensure perfect illumination and excitation of your fluorescence samples
- As an alternative, with the OBN 141 model we can offer you a fluorescence microscope with a 3W LED transmitted illumination unit and 3W LED Epi fluorescence incident illumination unit
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with an adjustable field diaphragm as well as a height-adjustable 1,25 Abbe condenser which can be centred and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm
- The extremely large mechanical stage table with ergonomic, coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides enables you to adjust and focus your sample rapidly and accurately
- With the OBN 147/OBN 148 halogen variant you have a filter wheel which has up to 6 fittings. As standard this is fitted with a B/G or B/G/UV/V fluorescence filter. The OBN 141 LED variant is fitted with a B/G fluorescence filter with a changeover slider as standard. The changeover slider and the filter wheel mean that you can change the stimulation filter quickly
- A large selection of eyepieces, objectives, colour filters, darkfield condensers as well as a Butterfly Tube, polarising and phase contrast units can easily be integrated thanks to the modular construction system.
- The centring objective for adjusting the fluorescence, a protective dust cover, eye cups as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of delivery.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
- Haematology, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, pathology, microbiology and parasitology, immunology, sewage treatment plants, oncology, entomology, vets, water analysis, breweries
- Specially for translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. immuno fluorescence, FISH, DAPI staining, etc.)
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation (both sides)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 530 × 220 × 490 mm
- Please see the overview tables below for details
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.