Transmitted light microscope OBN-13 Professionalism and versatility united in one microscope – with Köhler illumination for demanding applications
For technical questions please contact:
- The OBN series stands out because of its unbeatable and consistently high quality and its ergonomic design. The range of modular components means that the OBN series can be individually customised for the professional user
- Depending on the application, there is a choice of models with strong, continuously dimmable 3 W LED or 20 W halogen illumination (Philips)
- In addition the halogen variant is available as a pre-configured phase contrast microscope, which, through the combination of a professional quintuple condenser wheel, phase contrast condenser and Infinity Plan phase contrast objectives makes it a high-quality, fully-equipped microscope for all applications related to contrast procedures
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with an adjustable field diaphragm as well as a height-adjustable 1,25 Abbe condenser which can be centred and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm
- The extremely large mechanical stage table with ergonomic, coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides enables you to adjust and focus your sample rapidly and accurately
- A wide variety of modular systems, such as, for example, a swing-out condenser, various eyepieces, objectives, colour filters, phase contrast units, a darkfield condenser, a simple polarising unit through to complete fluorescence units are available to you as accessories
- This centring eyepiece for adjusting the phase contrast, a protective dust cover, eye cups as well as multi-lingual User instructions are included with the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
- Watch the product film
Please see the overview tables below for details
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
Haematology, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, pathology, microbiology and parasitology, immunology, oncology, entomology, vets, sewage treatment plants, water analysis, breweries
Translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. living mammal cells, bacteria, tissue)
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 390 × 200 × 400 mm
- Net weight approx. 8,983 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.