Polarimeter OAB-N The ideal helper for getting started with the analysis of your optically active solutions in the laboratory
For technical questions please contact:
- The KERN OAB 10LN is a manual polarimeter which is characterised by its ergonomic design and easy handling
- The powerful 589 nm sodium vapour lamp is the optimum light source to produce a linear, polarised beam of light
- The 1° scale division including Nonius (0.05°) enables precise definition of the angle of rotation of the substance to be observed
- To hold liquid samples, two glass cuvettes (100 mm/200 mm) are included with the delivery
- Included with delivery: Sodium vapour lamp, 100 mm glass cuvette, 200 mm glass cuvette, Replacement lenses and sealing rings for cuvettes
- Light source: Sodium vapour lamp (589 nm)
- Stabilisation time: 10 mins after switching on
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 500 × 130 × 330 mm
Main areas of application
- Drinks industry
- Food processing industry
- Chemical industry
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.