Motorised vertical test stand TVO-S Premium test bench in table-top version - now also with step motor
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Solide und flexible Befestigungsmöglichkeiten von Halterungen für Prüfobjekte wie z. B. Universal-Kraftmessklemmen, Druckplatten für Druck- und Bruchtests, Biegevorrichtungen etc.A wide range of application possibilities because of its large travel pathA wide range of interfaces for easy transfer of the data collected
- Motorised test stand for tension an compression tests
- Step motor for greatest ease of use :
- - for constant speed from the smallest to the maximum load
- - allows testing at minimum speed and full load
- - for higher positioning accuracy. Precise starting and stopping, without run-on, even at high speeds
- - precise adjustment of the process speed using the information shown on the display
- Automatic or manual operation mode
- Premium operating panel :
- - Digital speed display
- - Digital repeat function display
- - Control of the test bench using SAUTER AFH PC software
- Table-top design for comfortable operation
- Robust construction
- Fixation of SAUTER force measuring devices up to 2 kN
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.