Motorised test stand THM Motorised test bench with digital display for horizontal force measurement where the highest standards are required
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- NEW: Step motor for greatest ease of use (only for KERN THM 500N500S)
- - for constant speed from the smallest to the maximum load
- - allows testing at minimum speed and full load
- - for higher positioning accuracy. Precise starting and stopping, without run-on, even at high speeds
- - precise adjustment of the process speed using the information shown on the display
- Easy to use
- Efficient working
- Robust design and heavy duty metal construction
- Linear adjustable jaw vice. The clamping vice can be locked and finely adjusted sidewards and up/down using the setting wheel (THM 500N500N)
- Repeat function for durability tests
- Digital speed display: shows the displacement speed
- Premium operating panel :
- - Digital speed display
- - Digital repeat function display
- - Control of the test bench using SAUTER AFH PC software
- Figures shows the premium control panel of SAUTER THM 500N500N
- Solid and versatile fixing options of SAUTER force-measuring devices , see accessories
- Suitable for all SAUTER force-measuring devices up to 500 N (not included)
- Minimum distance between left and right object fastening: 30 mm
- Maximum travel length: 220 mm (protected by electronic end switches)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 550×170×345 mm
- Net weight approx. 33 kg
- KERN THM-S:
- Maximum travel length: 240 mm (protected by electronic end switches)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 235×300×695 mm
- Net weight approx. 48 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.