Spring balances 289 Mechanical weight and force measurement with quality spring for long service life
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The very best price/performance ratio thanks to the transparent plastic housing, ideal for schools and educational institutions
- Newton scale: The KERN 289 range can display the results in Newtons instead of in grammes, specifically for measuring tensile forces
- High quality:
- - Zero-play spring bearing with highly-precise adjustment
- - Fatigue-proof stainless steel spring
- Abrasion-resistant, colour precision scale with high resolution
- Thanks to the rotating inner tube, the scale is always easy to read
- The bracket which is delivered as standard can easily be swapped for another suspension device, so that the system can be individually adapted to the items being weighed
- You will find a wide range of further spring balances with gramme division or Newton division for tension and pressure measurements and specific accessories at www.sauter.eu
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.