School balance EMB Entry level laboratory balance with tremendous weighing performance
- Simple and convenient 2-key operation
- Tare function facilitates formulation work
- Particularly flat design
- Ready for use: Batteries included
- Ring-shaped draught shield standard, only for models with weighing plate size , weighing space Ø×H 96×35 mm
- Hook for underfloor weighing standard
- KERN model EMB 500-1BE available as special "Black Edition" version
- In order to make it easier for you to make the right choice of KERN balance, we have included a quality code for each model, which is made up of two quality features and will give you technical data and pictograms in addition to the product features. This will help you to make the decision on the perfect balance for your application, please click here for more information
|• Stainless steel weighing plate, only for models with weighing plate size Ø 105 mm||EMB-A02|
|• Ioniser to neutralise electrostatic charge||YBI-01A|
|• Power adapter||YKA-03N|
|• Mains adapter external EU||440-902|
|• Ancillary kit for density determination||YDB-04|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.