Chair scale MCN Mobile integratable chair scale for wireless transfer of weighing data to EMR or EHR systems
For technical questions please contact:
- Verification class III
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Thanks to the integrated WiFi interface, this model is suited for wireless transfer of weights directly into the digital patient records, as soon as this is launched as a comprehensive service. By doing this, any documentation or transfer errors which occur during manual data transfer are eliminated. Thanks to this technology, this model can be integrated into existing or future EMR and EHR systems and ensures that your investment is future-proofed right now
- KERN Universal Port (KUP): permits the connection of an external KUP interface adapter, such as, for example, RS 232, USB, Bluetooth or Ethernet, for the exchange of data and control commands, without any installation outlay
- This chair scale is the ideal measuring instrument for retirement homes, rehabilitation centres and clinics with lots of patients, and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing up to 250 kg
- Mobile version with two rear steerable rollers and particularly convenient locking brakes at the rear
- With its four wheels, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient. This ensures more efficient use of time for the clinic staff and greater safety for the patients who can be weighed in their familiar environment
- The rollers, with their large diameter, make it easier to get over door thresholds, edges and across the gaps into elevators
- For fragile patients, the comfortable, ergonomically optimised seat offers secure support during weighing
- Ideally suited for use with dementia patients, due to the clear-contrast black used on the seating surface, footrests and armrests
- Two foldable armrests and footrests make transfers into the chair easier. Ideal for overweight patients or barrier-free use, for example, for transfers from a bed to the scale
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handles
- Hold function: When patients do not sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Battery- or mains-powered, rechargeable battery operation optional
- Protective working cover included with delivery
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.