Wheelchair platform scale MWS Wheelchair platform scale with low overall height for easy access - with EC type approval and approval for medical use for professional use in medical diagnostics
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Especially suitable for weighing patients in wheelchairs, because the low-profile platform can be approached from either side and it has a memory function for tare weights for up to five (power) wheelchairs
- Dual measuring modes to determine material thickness
- The large steel weighing plate also makes it ideal for weighing obese patients
- Low platform height and integrated access ramps on both sides facilitate access
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Hold function: When patients do not stand or sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace.
- Intuitive operation using a keypad
- PRE-TARE function for 5 different weights
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Display device with 2 magnets on the back, ideal during transportation or for fixing to metallic surfaces
- Battery- or mains-powered
- Wall mount for display device standard
- The scale can be easily transported using 2 rollers and a handle and does not require much storage space
- Three balances in one: With the practical KERN MWS-A02 handrail set, the wheelchair platform scale MWS 300K100NM can be converted quickly and easily into a multi-function balance. In this way patients can be weighed standing up on their own, using the support of the handrail or in a wheelchair. For a more ergonomic system the display device can be fitted directly onto the handrail
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.