Hanging scale HDB-N/HDB-XL Convenient, economical and always handy – now also as high-capacity XL-version
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)NEW: KERN HDB now also as high-capacity XL-version. The larger design creates space for a large handle, which enables even better handling especially with heavier loads
- Ideal for rapid control in goods-in and goods-out
- Essential too in the private sector to determine the weight of fish, game, fruits, bicycle parts, suitcases etc.
- Hold function: For easy reading of the weighing result, the display can be "frozen" in different ways. Either automatically when the weighing value remains unchanged or manually by pressing the Hold key
- Peak load display (peak hold)
- Hook, steel, can be hinged
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.