Crane scale HCD High-resolution hanging scale for loads up to 300 kg
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- NEW: Fully-equipped crane scale for low to medium load ranges. The solid design guarantees that extra level of safety (TÜV tested). Thanks to the large LCD display and the remote control which is delivered as standard, it can also be operated safely from a distance and results can be read off
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation, compact, lightweight construction, it is suitable for the use in several locations (production, warehouse, dispatch department)
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically ''frozen'' until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Battery level indicator, visual using LED
- Large high-contrast display that is easy to read
- Standby function: display automatically switched off after 5 min without a change of load. Automatic activation with the touch of a key
- Hook with safety catch, revolving
- Infrared remote control standard. Radio range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected. Batteries included
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.