Counting scale CXB Entry level model into professional counting, also with EC type approval [M], counting resolution of 30,000 points
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the averag piece weight value
- Programmable using numerical key pad:
- - required reference quantity
- - known reference weight
- Three displays for total weight (verifiable), piece weight, total quantity
- Audible Fill-to-target: target quantity or target weight can be programmed, e.g. for checkweighing. When the target value is reached, a signal will sound
- Counting results memory: adds up all individual piece counts, result is shown in total weight and total pieces
- Energy management: Backlight turns off after 5 sec
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, value can be saved
- Two balances in one: Changes from counting mode to weighing mode at the touch of a key
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Watch the product film CXB
Note: Official verification duty for commercial trade
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.