Counting scale CIB Robust counting scale with large article memory, convenient operating philosophy and checkweighing display, counting resolution up to 30,000 points
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The counting process can be supported visually and/or audibly and this therefore makes portion division, dispensing and grading easier
- audible signal: the frequency of the audible signal changes depending on the counting result (not enough/ok/too much)Ideal for workshops for people with disabilities, particularly loud or quiet environments, where operators change frequently, etc. [/]
- Three displays for total weight, piece weight, total quantity
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the average piece weight value
- Programmable using numerical key pad
- required reference quantity
- known reference weight
- Counting results memory: adds up all individual piece counts, result is shown in total weight and total pieces
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- 20 freely assignable direct keys for frequently recurring reference weights and PRE tare values
- Memory (PLU) for 50 reference weights and PRE-Tare values
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation, compact, lightweight construction, it is suitable for the use in several locations
- Two scales in one: Switching from counting mode to weighing mode at the touch of a key
- Energy management: Backlight turns off after 5 sec, can be switched off
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Large backlit LCD displays, digit height 18 cm
- Dimensions weighing surface W×D 315×215 mm
- Permissible ambient temperature -10 °C/40 °C
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.