Precision balance EMB-V School balance with integrated density determination function
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Density determination made easy! Thanks to the self-explanatory, graphic-assisted control panel, the density of solids and liquids can be determined in seconds, making them ideal for use in schools and universities
- Self-explanatory graphic control panel, the workings steps can be understood immediately, even without operating instructions
- - Visualised process avoids operating errors
- - No learning time = reduces costs
- - Ideal for untrained users
- The 4 steps are carried out from left to right:
- Tare the balance by pressing the [TARE] key
- Select density determination mode (solids/liquids)Weighing of samples/ plummets in airWeighing of samples/ plummets in liquid. The density will be shown on the display right away
- Particularly flat design
- Hook for underfloor weighing standard
- Ready for use: Batteries included, 9 V Block, operating time up to 12 h. AUTO-OFF function to preserve the battery
- Note: Balance and appropriate set for density determination should be ordered at the same time, see accessories
- In order to make it easier for you to make the right choice of KERN balance, we have included a quality code for each model, which is made up of two quality features and will give you technical data and pictograms in addition to the product features. This will help you to make the decision on the perfect balance for your application, please click here for more information
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.