YKI-01 RS-232/Ethernet adapter
- Adapter to connect balances, force measuring devices etc. with an RS 232 interface to an IP-based Ethernet network
- The adapter allows direct integration of measuring devices into most company networks, with automatic configuration using DHCP or statistical IP allocation. You can access the current measuring data at any time over the whole network, without having to use additional cables. The adapter supports a wide range of configuration options using the enclosed administration software or through the web interface. The driver delivered with the goods allows you to access the measuring device with existing, non-network-compatible applications using a virtual COM port.Compatible with KERN BalanceConnection software
- Suitable for wall mounting , DIN track mount or free-standing
- Scope of delivery: RS 232 Ethernet adapter with 1x Port RS 232 , mains adapter , CD (driver, software, operating instructions), adhesive feet
- Note: To connect to your network, you will need information from your network administrator. You should discuss connecting your device into your network with the administrator before you place your order
|Dimensions (W×D×H):||52mm x 85mm x 22mm|
|Mains adapter/adapter included:||CH | EURO|
|Product Group:||RS-232/Ethernet adapter|
|Packaging & shipping|
|Dimensions packaging (W×D×H):||210mm x 150mm x 72mm|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.