Microscope camera ODC-82/ODC-83 Specialists in microscopy for measurement, counting, documentation, archiving and image processing
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Your daily work is made significantly easier with the very best synchronisation, a high frame rate as well as stable image performance together with our Microscope VIS software which we deliver with the product
- The power supply is through the USB cable, which means that no additional power supply is required.
- These universal cameras can also be connected to all microscopes available on the market offering the appropriate C-mount adapter for the particular microscope
- Through the proven CMOS technology, in connection with the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 the images are shown quickly and clearly.
- These cameras are also ideal for more demanding applications, such as, for example, darkfield, phase contrast and for fluorescence applications.
- As well as the camera, the delivery includes our multi-lingual KERN Microscope VIS software, a USB cable, various eyepiece adapters and an object micrometer to calibrate the software.
- Please order the appropriate C-mount adapter to fit your KERN microscope now
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.