Inverse microscope OCO-2 The professional inverse product for experienced users in the laboratory
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OCO-2 is a robust, stable inverse microscope which is very easy to use, is ideal for all common routine applications, and which produces excellent images
- As standard, these binocular microscopes are fitted with with large visual field , dioptre compensation and infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses
- A revolving unit for up to 5 lenses, an installed camera connection including a 0.5x C Mount Adapter and a kit for phase-contrast microscopy are also included with delivery as standard
- Depending on the model, a large mechanical, adjustable or fixed specimen stage is fitted
- The Abbe condenser with its aperture diaphragms and the large operating distance of 72 mm and fine adjustment with a division of 0.001 mm round off the characteristics of this high-quality microscope
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, Lenses for a large working distance, a fixed specimen stageetc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust inverse microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
|• Phase contrast slide||OBB-A2432|
|• Cleaning set for microscopes||OCS 901|
|• Microskope camera, 3,1 MP, CMOS 1/2",||ODC 824|
|• Microskope camera, 5,1 MP, CMOS 1/2,5",||ODC 825|
|• Microskope camera, 3,1 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 831|
|• Microskope camera, 5,1 MP, CMOS 1/2,5",||ODC 832|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 851|
|• Microskope camera, 1,3 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 872|
|• Microskope camera, 3 MP, CMOS 1/2,7",||ODC 874|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 881|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.