Microscope camera ODC-87/ODC-88 Specialists in microscopy for measurement, counting, documentation, archiving and image processing
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- With the KERN eyepiece cameras you can convert your standard microscope to a digital microscope, by replacing one eyepiece of your non-digital microscope with an eyepiece camera and connect this to your computer via USB.
- The universal eyepiece can be connected to the microscope as well as to a laptop or PC using the USB cable (2.0 or 3.0, see table).
- The power supply is through the USB cable, which means that no additional power supply is required.
- Your daily work is made significantly easier with the very best synchronisation, a high frame rate as well as stable image performance together with our Microscope VIS software which we deliver with the product.
- As well as the camera, the delivery includes a simplified version of our multi-lingual KERN Microscope VIS software, a USB cable (Length: 1,5 m) and an object micrometer to calibrate the software
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.